Careers At CMVAS
CM Value Added Services requires a Junior Network Engineer in Linbro Business Park!
We are a national Network Operator who physically constructs and maintains our own infrastructure in South Africa and a few African countries. We are looking for a junior networking engineer to assist with maintaining and growing our network. We provide many opportunities for growth and much training in an exciting career.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Monitoring of the National network (Down sites, Packet loss, Power and Voltage)
Troubleshooting of network faults
Internal reporting of down infrastructure as well as logging with upstream providers
Configuring of wireless, DSL and LTE devices
Communication with clients (troubleshooting, updates on outages, configurations)
Constant updating of assigned tickets and assuring tickets are resolved in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
Quick thinker, results driven and be able to think outside the box.
Solid knowledge of Mikrotik and Ubiquiti compulsory and non-negotiable
Solid understanding of Monitoring Software (TheDude, PRTG, Pingplotter)
Minimum of 2 years experience in an ISP Support role
Experience of wireless installations a benefit
Networking and IT background
Any networking qualifications highly beneficial (N+, MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, CCNA etc)
Good communication and people skills
Honesty, integrity, patience and a good sense of humour will be welcomed.
Analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are attention-to-detail oriented, enjoy a challenge and can multi-task, this is the position for you.
Valid driver’s license – non-negotiable.
REDSITES ( Junior Network Engineer ) – Apply here
CM Value Added Services is a national Network Operator who physically constructs and maintains our own infrastructure in South Africa and a few African countries. We have a small compliment of staff in our finance department who attend to the financial processes of invoicing, debtors & creditors, salary preparations etc., i.e., the ‘nut and bolts’ required commercially. We outsource the preparation of our monthly and annual SARS returns and any other statutory requirements that need to be fulfilled. We are looking for a junior bookkeeper with experience and a ‘can do’ attitude to assist with the following functions:
- Assist in loading new clients on our billing system and ensure that automatic invoicing, client statements etc. are attended to monthly.
- Attending to credit card reconciliations for staff members and investigate any discrepancies.
- Capturing of all source documents into Pastel daily / weekly / monthly – up to general ledger / trial balance.
- Attend to filing of source documents.
- Reconciling supplier statements monthly and presenting for payment approval.
- Load new beneficiaries and invoices for payment on our banking system, to be authorised by Financial Director.
- Assisting with the implementation of systems and controls for the following areas:
- Collate and incorporate staff expense claims into payroll process for sign-off by financial accountant.
- Assist Financial Director with admin.
- Scanning and record keeping of lease agreements and client contracts.
- Client liaising in terms of outstanding debtors’ payments.
- Completion of application forms.
- Be well spoken and have excellent computer literacy in at least Pastel, Outlook, Word, and Excel,
- Be able to type at least 35 words per minute,
- Tertiary qualification in accounting essential
- honesty, loyalty, trustworthiness – all the ‘old fashioned’, good stuff
- be a nice person and have a good sense of humour and upbeat personality, we are nice people and enjoy spending our time with likeminded people
- be extremely methodical and meticulous – it wouldn’t be a bad thing to have mild OCD,
- above average comprehensive and report writing skills
- well-developed people skills, you need to be able to get along with anyone
- enjoy a fast-paced environment, the day flies by here
- be interested in a career and want to achieve great goals in life. You will have the opportunity through this process to be promoted within the environment or move laterally in the company if any other position / function interests you more. We believe in creating the opportunities for people to develop careers as their interests grow and sometimes change through life
- Driver’s license essential
CM Value Added Services is looking for a vibrant, driven and detail – orientated Legal Assistant to assist the Group Head of Legal with clerical and legal support, to ensure efficient operation within the legal department.
We are a national Network Operator who physically constructs and maintains its own infrastructure in South Africa and abroad. We are looking for a presentable individual with a passion for people and an eye for detail. If you’re enthusiastic about the world of internal legal functions, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities and duties:
- First line of support to the Group Head of Legal
- Perform all administrative duties on behalf of Group Head of Legal
- Interacting with clients and staff over the telephone, by email and/or personally
- Organizing, completing, and filing relevant documents
- Set up and management of meetings
- Preparing documents for meetings
- Following up on action items
- Collecting all relevant information from staff (contracts, emails, notes, research) in order to consult with Group head of legal.
- Assisting with legal research and case law when required
- Compiling reports as instructed
- Dealing and following up with various entities such as master’s Offices, Attorney firms, Clients, debt collecting company etc.
- Assisting with the debt collecting admin function
- Assisting with creating checklists and workable solutions for the business
- Assisting with training and training material for the business when applicable
- Keeping up to date with legal training and changes in legislation
- Assist with ad hoc general administrative tasks – because you love organizing and are somewhat OCD. 😉
- Paralegal / or Legal Secretarial experience
- Candidate must be a quick learner
- Ability to work independently once trained
- Positive mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Work under pressure and timeously
- Tech -savvy – Advanced MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Lexis Nexis
- Excellent typing skills (min 35 wpm) and be interested in a long-term career.
- Attention to detail
- Solution and Results Driven
- Be a good person, believing in honesty, loyalty, trustworthiness – all the ‘old fashioned’, good stuff
- Well – developed people skills, you need to be able to get able to get along with anyone.
- Not easily influenced, problem – solving aptitude, critical thinker
- Willing to work hard, go the extra mile, tackle challenges head-on and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Live within close proximity of Linbro Park and have your own vehicle and valid driver’s license
CM Value Added Services is a national Network who physically constructs and maintains our own infrastructure in South Africa and a few African countries. We are looking for an experienced Wireless Surveyor / Planner to form part of the current survey and link planning team.
• You will be trained in the career direction of surveyor/planner and be involved in high site negotiations in a service provider environment. In-Field experience on Wireless installations and survey’s is a must when applying for this position. (minimum of 5 years)
• Access to formal training materials and qualifications are provided.
• You should please live within a reasonable distance from Linbro Business Park, Sandton, JHB and have your own transport/ transport will be provided when working out of office.
• Salary is dependent on experience.
• Knowledge and infield experience on Wireless Link builds and Power Solutions.
• Knowledge and skills in Wireless Networks (5GHz), Microwave, and V-Sat.
• Must be able to conduct Site Survey’s and build Survey documents.
• Must be able to do planning with Pathloss and Cambium PtP Planner.
• Must be able to scout new High Sites and perform site negotiations.
• Must be able to scope large onsite WIFI solutions and present proposals.
• Must be able to scope large data network & fibre solutions.
• Safety background to assist in building site safety files – advantageous
• Knowledge and certification of Mikrotik routers or Ubiquiti or Microwave wireless links would be an advantage.
• Extensive knowledge of data-networks CAT3/5/6 E, cabinet builds and onsite WIFI solutions.
• Integral understanding of wireless infrastructure builds.
• Ability to meet immovable deadlines.
• Possess a good team spirit and have the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Taking initiative to identify and resolve problems.
Careers At CMVAS
At CMVAS, we’re not just a technology company; we’re a community of innovators, thinkers, and creators. Our mission is to shape the future of technology, and we believe that the key to achieving this lies in our team. That’s why we’re actively seeking talented individuals who are passionate about technology and innovation to join us. If you’re looking for a dynamic and fulfilling career in technology, then Careers at CMVAS is the perfect opportunity for you.
Careers at CMVAS offers a wide range of positions in various fields such as software development, data analysis, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, and more. Our team members enjoy a collaborative work environment that fosters creativity and growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, competitive compensation packages, and a supportive culture that encourages work-life balance.
What sets Careers at CMVAS apart is our commitment to excellence. We invest in cutting-edge technology and research to stay ahead of the curve, ensuring that our products and services are always top-notch. Our projects range from developing innovative software solutions to creating intelligent systems that revolutionize industries. By joining CMVAS, you’ll be part of a team that’s making a tangible impact on the world.
We understand that diversity and inclusion are vital to our success, and we strive to create a workplace where everyone feels welcome and valued. Careers at CMVAS is more than just a job; it’s a chance to be part of a family that shares a common goal of driving technological advancements.
At CMVAS, we believe in nurturing talent and providing the tools and resources necessary for professional growth. Whether you’re a seasoned expert or just starting your career, Careers at CMVAS offers unique opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute to something bigger than yourself. Our commitment to innovation, collaboration, and excellence makes us an industry leader, and we’re excited to have you on board.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and be part of a company that’s shaping the future of technology, we encourage you to explore the opportunities available at Careers at CMVAS. Apply today and join a team that’s dedicated to excellence, innovation, and making a difference in the world. Together, we can build the future of technology.